Island Breeze Luau - Reservations
Taking place on the historic grounds of King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel in the heart of Kailua-Kona, the Island Breeze Luau invites you to experience a traditional Hawaiian luau with a delicious buffet dinner and an authentic Polynesian show.
Watch or take part in a variety of cultural activities, such as a hula lesson and listen to mo'olelo (storytelling). Later, see the arrival of the Royal Court procession aboard an outrigger canoe. Then sit down to a delicious luau buffet dinner, which features a variety of delicacies, including kalua pork, fresh island fish, grilled beef and island produce, as well as an open bar.
Dinner is followed by a spectacular Polynesian show - He 'Ohana Kakou - featuring music and dances from Hawaii and other Polynesian islands.
- Takes place on the shores of scenic Kamakahonu Bay in Kailua-Kona
- Luau grounds are on King Kamehameha the Great’s former estate
- Island Breeze Luau has been named "Best of West Hawaii" since 2000
- Opportunity to learn about hula & mo'ololo (storytelling)
- Delicious all-you-can-eat Hawaiian buffet with a wide variety of delicacies, plus a standard open bar
- Spectacular Polynesian show – live entertainment
Special Holiday Luaus:
Celebrate an unforgettable Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year's Eve in Paradise!
The Island Breeze Luau is the perfect location to enjoy your Hawaiian Holiday evening with Roast Turkey with stuffing, giblet gravy, Baked Ham, and Pumpkin Tart in addition to the scrumptious Polynesian Feast.
Please note: Special request for a vegetarian,
gluten free, or celiac meal requires 24 hour notice. Option is subject
to change without notice.
Island Breeze Luau
Spectacular Polynesian Show
- Where and When:
- Please check-in at the monarchy room at the lobby of the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel at 5:30 pm.
Festivities end at approximately 8:00 pm.
The Island Breeze Luau is held on the historic grounds of the King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel, which is located adjacent to the pier at Kailua Bay, on Palani Road in Kailua-Kona.
Parking is available at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. Validation is given at the luau (parking validations are subject to change without notice).
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday