Island Breeze Luau - Reservations
Enjoy Discounted Island Breeze Luau Tickets and reservations for the Island Breeze Luau.
IslandBreezeLuau.org offers the best discounts on the Island Breeze luau in Hawaii. We are an official ticket provider for Island Breeze luau in Kona and can offer you special discount rates to this popular Big Island luau!
Hanohano Seating Option
Expedited Check in
Preferred seating at the front of the stage.
First in the Buffet Line.
This is paid at the door when you arrive but must be chosen with your order. You will not be able to cancel the HanoHano portion at check in.
Island Breeze Luau is the winner of the "Best of West Hawaii" award which was first presented in 2000, the Island Breeze Luau at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is a favorite of visitors and locals.
Guests are invited to join the Island Breeze Luau in a cultural experience that shouldn't be missed. This Kona luau is well known for its delicious food and its amazing Polynesian production, and location by the Ocean. It is held on the beachfront of historic Kamakahonu Bay and Ahu Ena, Kamehameha the Great's former estate in Kailua-Kona. Guests of the Island Breeze Luau enjoy a backdrop of passing boats, outrigger canoes, and the lights of Kona and Mount Hualalai. This is one of the best Hawaii activities and an amazing luau.
The Island Breeze luau features a 22 dish buffet, open bar, Polynesian arts & crafts demonstrations, and the Royal Court procession. Highlighting the evening is the spectacular Polynesian Revue.
Held at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel, this Kona luau on the Big Island of Hawaii fully absorbs its namesake into the show. Watch as the Royal Court of King Kamehameha I as he arrives by canoe, his arrival greeted by a Court Conch Herald and a Court Chanter. Follow his procession into the royal grounds to experience a luau that truly deserves Hawaii's Royal title.
The Island Breeze Luau is within walking distance of many visitor accommodations in Kailua-Kona. The Hawaii luau is easily accessible from the Kohala Coast Resort area to the north and the Keauhou Beach Resort to the south.
The Island Breeze luau show offered at an amazing discount is filled with excitement, aloha and Ohana, From the Fijian and Maori dances of war to the gracefulness of our Hawaii hula hands and our daring Samoan Fire knife dancer highlights your experience with an astonishing demonstration of bravery and skill! That right, Fire dancers! Enjoy the best Kona luau at the best price through IslandBreezeLuau.org
- Takes place on the shores of scenic Kamakahonu Bay in Kailua-Kona
- Luau grounds are on King Kamehameha the Great’s former estate
- Island Breeze Luau has been named "Best of West Hawaii" since 2000
- Shell lei greeting
- Opportunity to learn about traditional arts & crafts
- Lavish all-you-can-eat Hawaiian buffet with a wide variety of delicacies, plus a standard open bar
- Optional Premium Cash Bar may be available.
- Spectacular Polynesian revue – live entertainment
- 5:00 pm - Check in begins
- 5:30 pm - Standard Open Bar & Seating begins so that once you're checked in you can go right over and start the cultural activities (hula lesson, imu ceremony, etc)
- 6:10 pm - Royal Court Arrival & Presentation, with the opening Oli (chant) followed by the start of dinner
- 7:20 pm - Island Breeze Polynesian Revue (open bar closes shortly after the show begins)
- 8:30 pm - Luau ends
Special Holiday Luaus
Celebrate an unforgettable Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year's Eve in Paradise!
The Island Breeze Luau is the perfect location to enjoy your Hawaiian Holiday evening with Roast Turkey with stuffing, giblet gravy, Baked Ham, and Pumpkin Tart in addition to the scrumptious Polynesian Feast.
Please note: Special request for a vegetarian,
gluten free, or celiac meal requires 24 hour notice. Option is subject
to change without notice.